One of the most popular areas of activity for SEAFOOD-SERVICE company is international transportation of goods from and to China. Delivery is carried out in the following ways.
- Railway transport. We provide separate cars, containers, platforms. To maintain the temperature regime we select refrigerated containers on the fitting platforms. We form the cargo and ship it with our own rolling stock (FLC, LCL).
- Sea transport. Shipping in 20 feet, standard and high cube 40 feet containers. For regular transportation by sea from China to Belarus and in the opposite direction, we recommend freight (loading/unloading, marking, telex release of the bill of lading).
Shipping on the route China – Europe
- Cargo requiring special temperature conditions. Food, raw materials for the food industry are perishable goods. We guarantee compliance with technological standards for warehousing and transportation.
- Oversized equipment and machinery. We deliver heavy goods (engineering, metallurgy), large orders (building materials, woodworking industry). We transport electronics for domestic and industrial needs.
- Bulk dry cargo, liquid bulk cargo, bulky loads. We provide tanks, wagons, containers for the delivery of grain, gasoline, fuel oil, coal, oil, liquefied gas.
- Balanced stock and consolidated loads. We select the method of transportation for large and small batches of goods. Transportation of consolidated loads China – Europe is carried out by regular groupage lines. We calculate the exact delivery time. We transport goods from the ports of the Baltic States and Russia to Belarus and the CIS countries.
How to calculate the price of shipping from China and back?
Contact us to calculate shipping costs. Managers take into account the main factors: points of departure and destination, the need for freight forwarding, the type and volume of cargo.
The service includes the preparation of export, shipping documentation, risk insurance. Long-term partnerships with the CMA, MSC shipping lines contribute to the operative solution of the tasks.
Cargo transportation from China with SEAFOOD-SERVICE
We are working out optimal logistic schemes for the customer. As an alternative to rail and sea freight, we offer multimodal international transportation from China. Regardless of the scheme, cargo monitoring is carried out around the clock. Repacking, consolidation in warehouses and ports are available. We undertake customs clearance. We work with urgent orders. For more information, contact our managers. Call or leave a request for shipping!